RSS

hectic!

less than 24 hrs before the trip and it's been a hectic day. i been up since 7:30am. i had to get up early to meet the management of my possible new apartment building to show me the apartment after its been cleaned up. that fool wasn't even there. so, i had to wait around over an hour for him. then i rushed to campus to print off some stuff... got a new student id (and this one is just as much of a hot mess as the last one).. went to the campus health center.. went to wal-mart (why pay a fee at an atm when i can get something and my monies at wal-mart? gotta love "cash back").. and like 3 laundromats looking for a decent price (all to be unsure if my clothes got clean.. and an old lady stole my chair i was sitting in as soon as my back was turned when i went to put my clothes in the dryer). typing this post is literally the first time i've gotten all day to just chill. david did a full day at work and i still wasn't done with these errands. i mean, they literally took up the whole day.

so, i really haven't given much thought to the fact that i'm leaving tomorrow morning. i'm still not looking forward to this trip. my friend patrice went last year and said that everyone ran out of money! she brought almost double the amount i'm about to bring, bought no souvenirs, and still ran outta money. i'm really not trying to do that. i'm trying to come back here with money, yah feel me? i am really stressed about it, but i think i can do it. do you know why? cause anyone who knows me, even for a short amount of time, knows that i can eat cereal everyday and be absolutely happy.. lol. i'm on a strict budget. no more than 60 TT$ a day. and unless its a detriment to the group, i will avoid spending at all costs. however, going to see the new harry potter flick DOES fit in my budget . lol.

well... my next post will come from trinidad and tobago!! <3

0 comments: